WATCH DEMO VIDEO
"Ramesha's vocal techniques are amazing. I've never been able to sing in my upper range before, other than a thin falsetto. Now I look for songs that live in the upper register. My tone in the lower register is smoother, rounder. The techniques have made singing a true joy! Thank you!"--K.S., Sacramento, CA
Course length: 3 hours
Skill level: All levels
- Lifetime access
- 30 day money back guarantee!
QUESTIONS? Contact us.
- Do you want to learn to sing but you're too busy to fit yet one more thing in your schedule?
- Are you unsatisfied with the sound of your voice?
- Do you want to develop your voice to its full potential, so you can use it in a natural, relaxed way?
- Were you told that singing is not for you, and therefore are feeling shy about it?
Now you can learn the fundamentals of singing technique while driving your car, as you commute to and from work, turning the unpleasant experience of driving in traffic into a time to look forward to. The audio files offer guided, step-by-step voice training through various simple but effective vocal warm-ups, which will develop the voice, increase the range, and improve the sound. The most common vocal issues are addressed throughout the course. Most importantly, this can all be done using the boring commuting time to and from work, without having to worry about finding extra time for voice lessons and individual practice.
If your dream is to learn to sing, but you feel that you couldn't possibly fit voice training into your busy schedule, this course is for you!
You will receive simple, yet effective, step-by step vocal instruction by an experienced voice teacher, with over twenty years of experience teaching voice lessons in person and online, both in Europe and US. What I've found is that a lot of people don't sing, don't even try to sing even, because they say they don't have time. But in fact, some of my own students say the very same thing: “I don't have time to practice". So that's why I created this program, Singing for Busy People. Because you can learn to sing while you're commuting to work, while you're walking to work, while you're doing other things around the house; it doesn't have to take hours and hours of time sitting in one place. Based on my years of experience I wanted to simplify the process and make this more widely available to people who really want to learn to express themselves, and who want to feel the joy of what it is to sing from their hearts, without effort.
The course consists of downloadable audio files with a different vocal exercise for every day of the week. The recording will guide you through the practice of the exercises, giving you special instructions, reminders, and addressing the most common issues students often run into.
There are two tracks for each day (except for Day #3, which has three): one is for your commute to work, the other is for your commute from work. If you don't use the course on your commute, I suggest you still use the two tracks at two different times of the day.
After the first week, it's recommended that you continue your practice for at least a month, starting again with track #1 the following Monday.
What can you expect from this course?
- You will have access to a wider vocal range
- Your voice will be fuller, more resonant, more beautiful
- You will be able to sing your favorite songs and enjoy the sound of your own voice
- Your speaking voice will also improve, making you a more charismatic speaker or teacher
- You will feel more comfortable and confident about your voice and vocal presence
Download mp3s of professionally guided instructions and vocal warm-ups and play them whenever and wherever you want.
The course is designed to fit into your work schedule with exercises for your ride to and from work, five days a week.
"The instructor and content quality is awesome. Thank you for this course Ramesha Nani :)" --A. J.
"It's the kind of singing course I've been looking for most of my adult life. Serious with lots of practical exercises without having to leave my house." --J.A.
"I've been listening to the course in my car. I have never had voice lessons and I never thought that I would be able to improve my voice but I can tell that my voice has already changed. I really am enjoying this course." --A.Y.
"I enjoyed this course, Ramesha makes it fun and serves it up in small bites that can be worked with easily, practiced with in even short stretches of free time. My voice feels stronger after just a few weeks of practice with this course." --M.B.
"Ramesha is a wonderful teacher. He is very knowledgeable and make things very clear. I recommend this course for anyone who would like to learn to use their voice better. He has helped me improve my singing beyond anything I ever imagined."--A.M.
Take action now! Every minute you’re delaying you’re not expressing your full potential as a singer.
- 3. Day #1, Part 1: How to Make Your Voice Full FREE
- 4. Day #1, Part 2: How to Make Your Voice Full
- 5. Day #2, Part 1: Developing Your Upper Range
- 6. Day #2, Part 2: Developing Your Upper Range
- 7. Day #3, Part 1: Improving the Quality of Your Sound
- 8. Day #3, Part 2: Improving the Quality of Your Sound
- 9. Day #3, Part 3: Improving the Quality of Your Sound
- 10. Day #3, Part 4: Improving the Quality of Your Sound
- 11. Day #3, Part 5: Improving the Quality of Your Sound
- 12. Day #4, Part 1: Developing a Uniform Sound
- 13, Day #4, Part 2: Developing a Uniform Sound
- 14. Day #5, Part 1: Putting It All Together
- 15. Day #5, Part 2: Putting It All Together
- 01. Introduction
- 02.Three-Note Exercise
- 03. Thre-Note Exercise (Practice)
- 04. One-Octave Exercise
- 05. One-Octave Exercise (Practice)
- 06. Long Tone Exercise - Low Range
- 07 Long Tone Exercise for Women - High
- 08. Long Tone Exercise for Men - High Ra
- 09. Long Tone Exercise for Women (Practi
- 10. Long Tone Exercise for Men (Practice)
- 11. Long Tone Sequence
- 12. Long Tone Sequence (Practice)
- 13. Warm-up Routine for Women
- 14. Warm-up Routine for Men
- 15. Goodbye!
Professional musician and voice teacher.
About the instructor
Ramesha Nani was six years old when he started classical guitar lessons at the Scuola di musica Colombo in Lugano, Switzerland. He began studying the violin in middle school, receiving his Diploma in violin performance from the Music Conservatory in Como, Italy.
After becoming disillusioned with music performance as a career, he turned to teaching music in middle school, quickly discovering that he had a gift for relating to students and opening their eyes to the wonders of sound.
During this time he started singing with rock bands. However, he felt the need to increase the range and flexibility of his voice; and so he began taking singing lessons from renowned Swiss-Italian soprano, Giovanna Zaugg-Casella. In the seven years that he worked with Madame Zaugg-Casella, Ramesha discovered a versatile tenor voice that he can apply to many different musical styles, as well as a thorough knowledge of how the voice works.
Ramesha met his wife, Bhagavati, when they performed together at Ananda Assisi and moved with her to the United States in 2006 in order to participate more fully in the music ministry of Ananda. Ramesha is in demand as a vocal instructor; in addition to in-person lessons, he teaches online to students throughout the world.
From 2010 to 2013 Ramesha lived in Los Angeles, CA. In addition to teaching voice, he still plays violin and guitar as part of his music ministry with his wife, Bhagavati Nani. They both are part of the singing quartet "The Joy Singers", whose mission is to share positive, uplifting music. He's also a member of the NAMTA, the North American Music Teachers Association.
In 2013 he moved back to Ananda Village, in Nevada City, CA to help lead Ananda Music worldwide.
“Ramesha has helped me to develop as a singer. He has supported me and continuously encouraged me, without which I might not have been able to uncover the joy of singing. He believed in me even when I did not. I could not have made as much progress as I have without Ramesha's practical guidance." -- I.K., Nevada City, CA
“I first met Ramesha when I was living at Ananda for a couple months. The first time I heard his voice I was mesmerized. Having taken voice lessons for about 7-8 years previously and missing singing, I jumped at the opportunity when he announced he was teaching voice. His technique of teaching is superb and I am very pleased with the results!!! I look forward to learning more from him in the future." -- L.K., Tucson, AZ